SoftTechnics is an innovative US IT company with delivery centers in Ukraine specializing in system programming, web and mobile software development. We are growing strong and currently looking for .NET/C# Developer
- Develop customized solutions based on Force.com to meet customer’s business needs;
- Assess change requests to determine best solution;
- Design, develop, and test system changes;
- Create custom documents.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science;
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in application development or software engineering;
- Minimum 3+ years of web development experience with C# and .NET;
- Minimum 1 + years PL/SQL or T-SQL development;
- Intermediate level of English, spoken and written.
Solid understanding of:
- Object-oriented programming concepts;
- Relational Data Bases (RDBMS) and Standard Query Language (SQL);
- Completed several programming projects using Java or C#;
- Analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving expertise.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Salesforce and its development environment (Apex, VisualForce);
- Experience working with virtual systems and cloud computing experience;
- Experience implementing various communication interfaces including TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, HTTP/HTTPS;
- Experience with Web Service development and integration, including solid understanding of SOAP.
- Convenient 5-day working week, flexible 8-hours working day;
- Official registration, paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Salary defined after interview;
- English courses;
- Salary review every six months;
- Challenging and diverse projects with an opportunity to choose and transfer between them;
- Career and professional growth;
- "Unlimited" tasty cookies, tea and coffee at all times;
- Own soccer team, table tennis, darts;
- Birthday gifts from our caring team;
- 20 working days of annual paid leave;
- In-office PlayStation 3! :-)
- Detail oriented;
- Highly motivated;
- Friendly and positive attitude;
- Willing to learn and grow.
Together with our customer you will have a chance to be involved in developing applications (based on Force.com) for international clients.
If you are interested in this position, please send us detailed CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org